Sometimes you have to say “Shut up!” It is not nice but necessary to know. Especially if you are in China and you want someone who is annoying to be quiet just for 1 second! Let’s learn how to say it in Chinese Mandarin! Don’t misuse it! 🙂
About The Author
December 5, 2016
June 23, 2016
December 7, 2016
- The Ultimate Chinese PinYin Guide| Everything about Learning Chinese PinYin
- Chinese Mandarin Learning Tips You Got to Know!-Tip 1| Consistency
- How to Learn Chinese Depends on Why You Want to Learn Chinese!
- What’s the best Chinese to Learn?Confused!
- Chinese PinYin 101-Do I have to learn Chinese PinYin?
- Basic Chinese Conversation
- Chinese Characters Writing
- Chinese Mandarin Idioms
- Chinese Mandarin Learning
- Chinese Mandarin Learnining How-tos
- Chinese PinYin
- Chinese Reading (Intermediate+Advance)
- Common Asked Questions about Learning Chinese
- Common Used Chinese Sentences
- Conversational Chinese Mandarin
- Daily Chinese Podcast
- Daily Chinese Vocabulary