“I love you!” in Chinese should be one of the very first few sentences you know how to say in Chinese Mandarin. Especially if you like to date a Chinese lady! Besides, ” I love you!” is a very basic Chinese sentence structure and it is the same as English order:
About The Author
June 28, 2016
June 22, 2015
December 5, 2016
December 6, 2016
- The Ultimate Chinese PinYin Guide| Everything about Learning Chinese PinYin
- Chinese Mandarin Learning Tips You Got to Know!-Tip 1| Consistency
- How to Learn Chinese Depends on Why You Want to Learn Chinese!
- What’s the best Chinese to Learn?Confused!
- Chinese PinYin 101-Do I have to learn Chinese PinYin?
- Basic Chinese Conversation
- Chinese Characters Writing
- Chinese Mandarin Idioms
- Chinese Mandarin Learning
- Chinese Mandarin Learnining How-tos
- Chinese PinYin
- Chinese Reading (Intermediate+Advance)
- Common Asked Questions about Learning Chinese
- Common Used Chinese Sentences
- Conversational Chinese Mandarin
- Daily Chinese Podcast
- Daily Chinese Vocabulary